Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Shea's top five beers for drinking

Dave has been pressuring me to actually post something on this blog, so for lack of anything more interesting to comment on, I figured I'd make a list my 5 favorite beers at the moment. Now, I'm a big fan of IPAs and cask ales, so, If thats your bag, you'll love these beers. If you don't like IPAs and cask ales, I don't care, try these anyway, they will change your mind. Some of these (namely the Christian Morelein and the Watch City) may be near impossible to find outside of their local area, but it's well worth the search.

1. Bell's Two Hearted Ale

2. Christian Morelein OTR

3. Watch City Brewery Titan Ale (If you're in Boston, go to the brewery/restaurant and get It with their Blackened Bleu burger. You will leave happy)

4. Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA

5. St. Peter's English Ale

No comments: